Upon affiliation to the CNPM, the members will have the possibility to participate and benefit from the following options:
Participation at national level in:
– the development of the legislative framework on social-economic sphere through consulting the legislative initiatives of public authorities;
– workgroups, permanent and ad-hock committees and councils responsible for pro-business policies;
– bargaining of collective agreements (national level);
– board of administration of some state public institutions, such as the National Social Insurance House, the National Medical Insurance Company, etc.
– legal assistance in all issues related to employers’ rights;
– assistance in specific areas, such as labor relations, occupational safety and health;
– assistance in the negotiation of collective labor contracts and in relations with the trade unions;
– assistance in notifying the government institutions, as well as international organizations, such as the International Labor Organization.
– provision of communication resources – e-mails;
– provision of important information regarding the legislation regulating entrepreneurial activity, labor relations and other issues;
– provision of platforms within which the members will communicate among themselves to exchange information and experience;
– publication of studies and guidelines to support the activity of businesses.
– Participation of the CNPM members in training courses.
Power and solidarity of a large organization
Adherence to international community